Sunday, March 14, 2010

I think I need to learn Korean.. and yet I am so horrified

I really.. truly don't know what else to say. I am so horrified and yet I can't stop listening or watching. Do you think they have equity contracts that define equal amounts of time they each get on screen?



And there's more! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!! I can't stop from clicking on the video.. my eyes... they burn... my ears.. they bleed... and yet.. I am so happy! They can opa opa me anytime.


Wait, what's that.. could it be.. a video that teases you into clicking on the next one!? NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.... It's almost 4 in the morning. I have just lost an entire hour to.. daylight savings.. and now I shall loose even more to the Korean subliminal matrix of doom.

But oh my god.. there's more. The outfits are so yummy. And strangely when it's over I feel like I need to go out and buy a LG phone.

1 comment:

Eric said...

You might need to get some sleep and re-align your brain Ben, but I did opa in my pants once or twice.